4/21/2009

"Sherman Gray

"Sherman Gray #300025"
Racine Corr. Inst.
P.O. Box #900
Sturtevant, WI 53177-0900

Greetings,

My name is Sherman Gray, I'm an African American born and raised in Milwaukee, Wisc. My roots are in Louisiana; Covington.


I'm 43 yrs. old, brown eyes, black short hair, Height 6'4", Weight 260 Ibs well built, brown complexion, great smile, great personality, great entertainer. I'm a former Radio Disc Jockey, clubs, special events, host of many events. I like watching movies, fishing, playing basketball, table games, camping, driving the highways traveling, cook-outs, bike riding on trails, dressing nice, social drinking, shooting pool, holding hands, swimming, and visiting Churches, and having fun with kids, and with my mate.

I'm an old school Dallas Cowboys die hard fan from 1977-2009. My release date is January 1, 2010, no probation, discharging. I'm single, and open for new founded relationships. I enjoy having fun with single white females ages from 30 to 50. Any size with great personality, a good sense of humor, whose willing to correspond with me. Feel free to check my criminal record.

Also I have a very good employment history; Sales, cook, security, promoter, construc­tion, entertainer, waiter. I'm open to any race, I love me some women period.

I've been incarcerated since, Sept. 11, 2006, get released on Jan. 9, 2010, I'm willing to send a picture to corresponder, and I'm willing to correspond within any area of U.S.A., and statewide. I live in the Rufus King High School area since 1989.

Sherman Gray