4/21/2009

Montae Henderson

"Montae Henderson #J09302"
P.B.S.P. (ASU.H.12)
P.O. Box #7500
Crescent City, CA 95531-7500

Hello Beautiful,

Like Diamonds found in the mines, Gold found in the hardened earth, hidden treasures are found in the strangest places.
I'm hoping you are reading this with an open mind and caring heart.
I was born and raised in South Central Los Angeles, and I've been incarcerated going on 15 years.

Now I can tolerate soli­tude, but this loneliness has become an unbearable ache. I wish to hear from anyone who likes to write , share ideas, and feelings. I'm loyal, honest, and straightforward. I don't play games. I enjoy reading all kinds of literature, exercising, & writing poetry. I'm aspiring to become a published Author.

I believe in having strong family ties and values. My heroine and greatest inspiration is my Mother. I enjoy listening music, my favorites are R & B, Blues, Oldies, and Reggae. I'm very outgoing, open minded, and charasmatic with a heart full of passion. I cherish and respect women as that delicate, yet strong rose that they are.
I enjoy watching action pact movies, comedies, and romance. In sports, my teams of interest are: WNBA-LA Sparks and Seattle Storms, NBA-LA Lakers, My football team is, Dallas Cowboys. To be honest, I'm looking for some­thing real.

Whether it's friendship or romance, I'm willing to give my best effort. The qualities I look for in a woman are: self-confidence, loyalty, honesty, good personality, adventurous, patience, and open minded. Age and race is un­important. Hope to hear from you soon.
My Height is: 6 feet, Weight: 176 Ibs., Nationality: Black, Age: 34 yrs. old...
Montae Henderson