4/21/2009

Oster R. Putman

"Oster R. Putman #0533146"
Upstate Corr. Facility
P.O. Box #2001
Malone, NY 12953

I am 28 years old, about 5'9", handsome guyanese black male, I have a muscular build and I sport a bald head. I'm pretty open to all replies from anyone. I love to write, and write poetry. I'm a real person, and like real people. I'm not looking for a handout, I'm looking for a true friend who I could build something with. I love to make people laugh, and I'm very outgoing. I also don't have too much time left in prison. This is just a brief description of myself and what I like. At the moment I'm currently in segregation, but as soon as I get out, I can send a picture of myself. At this time, I will end this letter, but I do hope I can hear from you soon. I would really appreciate it...
God Bless, Oster R. Putman