4/21/2009

Khidr Omowale

"Khidr Omowale (S. Jackson)"

Hello my name is Khidr Omowale (S. Jackson), I'm seeking pen-pal correspon­dence with females only. (18) years of aqe and above, with no limits thereof. We can work our way up from friendship to serious relations, or just keep at point (A). I'm of Khemetic (African) origin descent and it doesn't matter what ethnicity the woman or women are that I'm connected with. I was falsely arrested in Los Angeles, California on September 2, 2004 while in procession of employment manifestations and visiting family, relatives, ect. I'm an Atlanta, Georgia resident, but home is Alabama.

I have a high school/college education, and some of my interests can possibly assist in getting to know me better. My interests/hobbies are as follows: Keeping my mind constantly focused on financial gains, meditation in a comfortable environment, holistic healing via the intake of natural (organic) food. (Vegan-vegetarianism), physical fitness, education, (proper education), traveling, music, cinema, women, and I'm open to spiritual beliefs ect. I'm single without children, but my mind is on family development and future home-making. I don't have a photo of myself at this present time, but arrangements are being made and there wont be any disappointments. The following is a brief profile that coincides...

Name: Khidr Omowale (S. Jackson) Prison I.D. #V88082 Address: P.O. Box #30307 Susanville, CA 96130-3030, Age: 37 D.O.B.: February 1, 1971 Height: 6"3" Weight: 225 Ibs. Hair: Dread Locks Eyes: Brown Estimated release date: 2010-(pending status) Conviction: Assault Battery I am a straight male seeking females to write...