4/21/2009

"Tiffinie Smart Granger"

Tiffinie Smart Granger #1492781
Dr Jane Murray Unit JlBC 1-2
1916 N hwy 36 Bypass
Gatesville, TX 76596


Please step in style with the Diva of Sensuality; name Tiffinie Smart Granger, that definitely has a passion for fun, flirty fashion, with a touch of dazzle all my own & I want to share it with you. You'll love every detail of this unique treasure sparkling with glitter. This sassy super sculpture is a work of art to adore. Quality that sends a thrill down your spine.

I'm here to bring my loving, sharing, & caring on gentle wings. Open up and find the hope I bring. Just live, laugh, love & learn. Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that takes our breath away. Can you handle it? I'm very open-minded and aware of the world around me. I have class & sophistication, I'm 23 yrs. of age, I have 5 months left to go in prison. When I get out, I would love to take you out ice-skating, and to a restaurant where you cook your own food, or go to a cooking class, that's my style once again. I'm a single black female-can you handle it?
Tiffinie Smart Granger A.K.A. "Caramel"