4/21/2009

Kelvin Jones


Kelvin Jones #71825
Unit 32 B Parchman, MS 38738

Hi!
I'm a black male, 5'9", brown eyes, age 31, weight 167, very open minded with a nice sense of humor. I enjoy reading, exercising, listening to music and playing basketball. Those are my basic everyday pass times. I also enjoy reading poetry, it's very stimulating to the mind, because it's full of expression.

I'm interested in corresponding with someone who's open minded and honest, because good communication requires honesty and with honesty people can open up and express their inner self with no problem. I'm seeking someone with whom I can do just that, as well as them feeling comfortable enough to do the same in return, not necessarily relationship wise, but more friendship or companionship.

Well, not trying to over do myself with words, but hopefully I'll hear from someone soon, who's interested in corresponding with me.