4/21/2009

Frankie Groenke





Frankie Groenke 253193
W.C.I.
PO Box 351
Waupun, Wi 553963

My name is Frankie Groenke. {pronounced "Granke," yes, rhymes with the first name. ) I am in search of a friend during these hard times in my life. I have been incarcerated since I was 15 years old and I am now 31 and I am currently serving the longest sentence in WI history given to a juvenile for a robbery offense. Even thou I was suppose to only get 26 years "old law" (parole in 6 ½ years), I was sentenced to 70 years "old law" (parole in 171/2). I was given this sentence based on clearly false evidence, and basically because the judge had a bad day because no specific reason was ever given. So my life has been very uneventful as you can guess, and I don't have much family at all and I am hoping to meet someone who would like to correspond with a guy with a pretty unique situation. I am currently writing a book about my life and experiences I've had growing up in the inner city and the problems I've had that have led me to this situation I am in now. I have learn¬ed alot and I am probably a better than from this experience. If you would like to hear my story, I would love to hear from you, all letters replied, to.
I am 5'11, 130 pounds and my interests include music, fashi¬on and I am well versed in business ownership, marketing and development. I would love to meet a person who is involved with business and willing to share some knowledge, or a person that believes they -could help me in my situation, or just somebody willing to give a guy a chance at meeting someone new.
Frankie Groenke 253193
W.C.I.
PO Box 351
Waupun, Wi 553963