4/21/2009

CHRIS WRIGHT


CHRIS WRIGHT #539808
P.O.BOX 7010
CHILLICOTHE,OHIO 45601

SEEKING PEL PAL

Hello,

My name is chris, 52 years of age, from Columbus, Ohio. Seeking a nice PEN PAL to correspond with. I hope this ad find you well, and everything is for the best.
I was sentence to life, so I have no release date at this time. I spend most of my time working with our release program that deal with issues staying free once you are release.
Beside working on my Appeal on my case, I like having fun. I have a open mind, and love to get to know people, and their views and input that can help me with this program.
I also enjoy reading good books,along with my Bible. That keeps me strong. I love working out , doing all i can to keep bussy, But I still find myself needing someone to talk to, from time to time outside these walls.

And if you have time in your life for a good long friendship I would love to hear from you.
Thank You.