4/21/2009

Christopher Pardum


Christopher Pardum #06627085
FCC - Medium
PO Box 26040
Beaumont, TX 77720-6040

Hi Ladies!

My name is Christopher Pardum.
It's French from my father's side who was born in England. I'm in a Texas Federal Prison and I may have less than 8 years to go. I'm a real nice guy from Spokane, Washington. I'm not married.

To be honest, I'm not really looking for a relationship right now, but maybe in the future. What I'd really like is a good friend to write back and forth to... I'll even pay for the stamps... not that I'm desperate. I'm 48 with good moral values and good vibes. I love writing letters and always try to have fun and be happy. I love the out doors and am always up for a new adventure. I'm a gymnast, fitness trainer and I love life!!

If you're curious about me, like I will be about you, we may find that our future is the same and we were made for each other. One will never know until we try! :)
Your unforgettable friend, Chris