2/20/2009

D'Andre V. Moore


D'Andre V. Moore #691495
Rt 1, Box 150
Tenn Colony, TX 75884

I submit this ad of information to any open minded person, open hearted, understanding female. Race doesn't matter , I am looking to correspond with someone on a friendship level under the essence of realness.
My name is D'Andre V. Moore.
I’m 32 yrs.. African American. 6’2”, 220 Ibs., I'm from Ft. Worth, Texas. I've been incarcerated for 15 and 1/2 yrs, for Agg. Robbery as a party. I'm serving 15 yrs to Life, I see parole again in 2013 for a possible release.


I’m just looking for somebody to write to exchange words of wisdom, of life in general. I'm a song writer which is what I love to do. I'm not the type to play mind games etc. I'm looking to correspond with females only, age range 21 4 up. (Sorry No Teenagers Please!) I’m a straight person, I have a lot to share, so if my ad catches anyone's attention, holla at me. Peace to you all who read it anyways...

(note: D'Andre is man in white on right in picture)

Note: Prisoners do not email or internet access.

Send your letter to the address listed at top of post.
OR
If you would like us to send your first letter, send your letter to FFUP at
swansol@mwt.net. Make sure you give us your “snail mail “ address so the prisoner can write you back .
We are always available if you have questions, problems, or comments

No comments: