1/17/2009

Ira-Joe Chapman

Ira –Joe Chapman Jr #394606
WCI; PO Box 351
Waupun , WI 53963
I was once told by my #1 that “good things come to those who wait,” And I believe that to be true. Sometimes we tend to rush into things such as a relationship then either skip, or just simply forget all about the friendship part. Then, just when we feel the relationship was going to last, it always end on a sour note. Since I’m looking for a penpal and know that it starts out first as a friendship, let me introduce myself.
To those who know me, I’m known by “Joe Joe.” I’m 25 years old, 6’3” and 210 pounds solid. I’m very optimistic, spontaneous, fun loving and know how to enjoy life. I’m the type of person that take life for what it is worth and not what it seem. I’m easy going and have a wide sense of humor.
As for my education, I currently hold my HSED and vocational degree in barber/cosmetology. I’m looking into taking some college cources in small business Administration. I am a singer/songwriter and can play the basic instruments. I’m very multi-talented and well versed in many ways.
Before my incarceration, I resided in Milwaukee , Wi. I‘ve lived on my own for a while with the mother of my children. I have 2 boys, ages 11 and 9 and one girl, age 8. My release from prison is 9-15-15. There’s so much that I want to do with my life and there’s nothing like being free.
If I captured your attention, feel free to contact me at the address above.

No comments: