1/18/2009

Don Birk


Don Birk #332309
WSPF
PO Box 9900
Boscobel, WI 53805


Hello Ladies,

As these words find their way safely before your beautiful face, I hope and pray that they reach a woman that is relaxed, maintaining , being physically and mentally comfortable within herself as a lady with hopes if facing each day with a beautiful smile.

I know that this missive may come as a surprise, but it is my hope that you will find it in yourself to stay open-minded top my sincere reasons and rare wish. I am confident that this surprise can and will be a pleasant one if you truly allow it.

Before I go any further, I’d like to take the chance to introduce myself. My name is Don Birk and I am 30 years old. I am a single white handsome man looking for friendship. I am 5 ft 11 inches tall and weigh 190 pounds with a muscular build. I have light brown hair with greenish/blue eyes

I’m very out-going, honest, sincere, down –to-earth and what ever else your heart desires. I’ve never been married nor do I have any children. I’m looking for a sweet, sincere and honest female to correspond with.

Being incarcerated, I don’t have the opportunity to socialize and meet people , and with this letter I’m just hoping to find a solid friend that can help me mentally leave my present situation. My intentions come with much respect and sincerity. I am simply reaching out in the hope of developing a special friend to correspond with. I am interested in meeting a woman that is strong minded, charming, and who is up to getting to know the little things that make me different as a person, man and friend.

I look forward to hearing form you. I promise you won’t ever regret the decision. Take care of yourself and always smile!

Yours Truly, Don Birk

No comments: