1/18/2009

Don lewis


Don Lewis #25124-034
US Penitentiary Max
PO Box 8500
Florence, CO 81226, 8500

I write this letter affably, in hopes of obtaining a genuine a unique friendship. I’m a BM, 36 years of age, 5’9”, 185 pounds, non judgmental, very caring and honest. I was born and raised in the New Orleans area. UI enjoy reading, playing chess , music, looking at maps, and exercising. I’m currently investing my time of incarceration in educating myself, so I’ll be equipped with essentials I need upon my release.

In the journey of life we all go through some kind of struggle and make mistakes, but a wise person learns in the process and become wiser. Everyone deserves to have a guardian angel, even if he’s incarcerated. So please don’t let my situation discourage you form writing, because where there’s life, there’s always hope. I can really use a friend at this time in my life, if only to escape this reality through letters.

I’d like to correspond with a sincere letter writer who’s exciting and has a wonderful sense of humor. Race is not important, so if you’re looking for a loyal pan-pal who’s able and willing, I’d love to hear from you soon.

Desperately seeking sincerity!

Don

No comments: