12/17/2008

Ricardo Johnson


Ricardo Johnson #337375
WSPF, PO Box 9900
Boscobel, Wi 53805


How are you doing? My name is Ricardo Johnson. I'm definitely interested in meeting someone I can correspond with and get to know and someone who would like to get to know me.

I'll start off by describing myself. I'm 6'1 179 pounds
I'm 29 years old, My birthday is December 31st. I'm African American (brown skin). I'm currently in prison for a crime I deeply regret which is homicide. But my crime does not reflect the type of person that I am. I'm looking for someone I can enjoy talking to, someone who's looking for mental stimulation, someone who needs a shoulder to lean on because every women needs someone to talk to during good times and bad times, and I would like to be that person. The things I like best is watching sports and playing sports particularly basketball.
Race is not a issue for me nor is age I would like to write anyone who's willing to have fun. The picture I sent is kinda old a- couple of years maybe ,but its accurate. Thanks for your time, please write back,
Ricardo Johnson

No comments: