12/17/2008

Ray Stevenson


Ray Stevenson #301766
CCI; PO Box 900; Portage, WI 53901

My name is Ray. I'm an African American male, 5'11 1/2" , 187 lbs, clean shaven with a goutee and shadowy beard. I enjoy outdoor sports, walks on the beach and candle llight dinners and quiet movies at home. I'm 34 years old and I'm an inspiring writer and I've never been married. I enjoy intellectual conversation, meeting new people and I love to laugh. I'm very patient and understanding and I try to live my life always consciously striving to create good karma. I'm a strong believer in the laws of karma. I'm looking for someone who's very easy going, someone with a good heart and we will engage me in converstaion that's mentally stimulating. Although I'm a Muslim by faith, I've personally studied most religions and I welcome all as long as their heart is grounded in faith. I don't require that you be overtly religious, I just look too find someone that has a sense of their own sprituality. Well, I hope that you could help me and if you know of any one between the ages of 21-47 that's looking for a good handsome, intelligent Black man, I'm available. Thanks, I hope to hear from you.
Respectfully, Ray

No comments: