12/27/2008

David delgado


David Delgado B-13241
Pontiac Corr. Center
700 W Lincoln St
Pontiac, Il 61764

My name is David Delgado. I would love to meet people from different nationalities, regardless of their gender, ages, religion, shapes, and personal lives. I love to exchange ideas, study, exercise, think, write and listen to other people. I do believe that all human beings are special, equal, and beautiful and that there is no such thing as a bad person.

If you feel lonely, depressed and are thinking that no one cares for you or that your life is over because not even your own family loves you, I would love to hear from you.

You can write to me in English, Spanish, Italian or French. I can write English and Spanish equally well, however, I am learning Italian and French. I love to learn and to teach.

I am a certified legal assistant paralegal and I love to help people learn their constitutional rights. I love to learn more about the problems we face, and to challenge them with a positive attitude.

I am seeking legal assistance to challenge my conviction and sentence. I am a victim of an armed robbery. Three guys who were under the influence of cocaine and alcohol attacked me with a gun to take me jewelry and money. When I was on the ground the gun fell and I shot in self defense. I was out on bond.

The attorney who represented me on trial and appeal failed to present thirty (30) physical evidence which could have clearly proved my innocence. Furthermore, he failed to call five *(5) eyewitnesses to testify on my behalf.

Thankyou for reading my ad.
David Delgada

No comments: