12/28/2008

Joseph Bradshaw



Joseph Bradshaw #20980-038
US penitentiary Max
P.O. Box 8500
Florence, CO. 81226,8500


Hello. I’m Joseph Bradshaw, 5’10”, 195lbs., blue eyes, auburn hair, divorced, straight white male seeking friendship.
I’m serving life under the three strikes law for a crime I got railroaded for, at the Supermax in Florence Colo..
The ADX is the only federal punitive type segregation prison of its kind in the U.S.
The lack of any physical contact and minimal to almost no social interaction for years while isolated in 22 to 24 hour a day lock up. Makes the federal supermax immeasurably worse than most prison experiences. This is because it is intentionally designed to have prisoners physically and psychologically decay.
If you like to write and are willing to have candid correspondence about any and all aspects of life, please write today and introduce yourself.
I’d prefer to correspond with women because I’m surrounded by men and truly miss a woman’s company and perspective. However, since I’m seeking and can only offer friendship I will gladly answer all replies. I believe we will both grow and enjoy and value the experience.
I hope to hear from you soon. Take care.-

No comments: