12/27/2008

Corry Swanson




Corry Ray Swanson nic name: Jinx or Slim
Age: 26
Hair: brown height: 6’2”
Eyes: Brown weight: 190 lbs
Sex: male
Sentence: life (non AG) 1st time down (no priors)
Parole: 2010
Home town: Tyler, TX

Hello and good day! Well , if you’re reading this then you’re looking for friends as I am . Well , my name’s Corry Ray Swanson. I’m 26. I’ve got brown hair, brown eyes, I’m 6 foot 2 inches and about 190 pounds. My friends call me “slim.” I’m of Swedish/ Irish/descent. I’ve been locked up since ’03. I have a life sentence, but a chance at parole in 2010. I was born in Merced CA but call Tyler TX my home as of now. Well, I’m in seg (23-7)lockdown so I have a lot of time on my hands. I love to read and do my bible studies(I am born-again Christian). I also work out 5 days a week. I am into music, but haven’t been able to get my radio yet. I Like to draw and write poetry in my free time. I’m mainly just looking for friends who like to write as much as I do. Friends that can see the real me and not these walls. Someone who will write and be my window to the world. S o I can see it all through their eyes. With that I’ll close and hope to hear from you soon . take care. Corry Swanson

No comments: