12/27/2008

Herbert Burrows

Mr. Herbert M. Burrows#465214
Wisconsin Resource Center
P.O.Box 220
Wisconsin,WI 54985-0220

Embraced by Words

My name is Herbert Matthew Burrows
I am a man of moderation and fortitude. I walk forth each day with respect/ honesty, and loyalty. I strongly believe these elements contain a cause to an in depth friendship.
I'm attracted to a woman of self-awareness and courage, an optimistic woman with a great personality and a wonderful sense of humor, a woman who is comfortable with herself as a person.
1 carry myself in a moderate tone, with morals, values, and the ability to make just decisions in the light that may impact towards a productive outlook for a collective future.
We learn the values of a thing when we have lost it. Honestly, I've never possessed such an inspired vision until this point in my life. What I do possess is the desire for happiness which is the incentive that moves us in all our undertakings.
My current address is:
Mr. Herbert m. Burrows#465214
Wisconsin Resource Center, P.O.Box 220
Wisconsin,WI 54985-0220

Note: Prisoners do not have email or internet access.
SO:
Send your letter to the address listed at top of post.
OR
If you would like us to send your first letter, send your letter to FFUP at
swansol@mwt.net. Make sure you give us your “snail mail “ address so the prisoner can write you back .
OR
You are always welcome to use our address as your forwarding address. Just make sure you give us your real address so we can send the prisoner’s reply to you. Our PO BOX :
FFUP
C/o 29631 Wild Rose Drive
Blue River, Wi 53518

We are always available if you have questions, problems, or comments

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi big bro this is your sister April I loved your poem and hope you find that special person you long for. I'am sorry i haven't been around but promise that will change even if i have to talk to u over the internet. with lots of love and hope your sister April.
p.s I'm also trying to come and see you for your b/day if you can seen me what i would need to see you. My address is 5425 N56th st Milwaukee, wi 53218 I love u n hope this reach u.