11/20/2008

Kamau K. Bentley


Kamau K. Bentley #238407
Green Bay Correctional Institution
PO Box 19033
Green Bay, WI 54307-9033

What means the world to you??? Communication?? Romance?? Friendship?? Love?? The answer is only pen, paper and a moment away! I'm seeking females of all races and nationalities for intelligent conversation, friendship or more. Emotional, mental and spiritual stimulation a guarantee. Tired of games, lames and unnoticed needs??? SEIZE THE MOMENT!! Something fresh, exciting and new awaits. A change we can all believe in... let me show you the way!

Sincerely,
Kamau

Some more info about me: I'm a 35 year old African American male. I'm 6'2" and 217 lbs. I have light brown eyes and black hair. My DOB is 5/7/1973. I'm single, maybe willing to relocate and not on death row. I've been incarcerated since 1993 and have a life sentence. I'm looking for females only and would be willing to write overseas.

No comments: