11/20/2008

Antoine Love


Antoine Love #04-A-5095
Arthur Kill Correctional Facility
2911 Arthur Kill Road
Staten Island, NY 10309

Hi.. I'm looking to correspond with a woman whose eyes are open to all levels of communication. As time passes by, I find myself lacking emotional support. Only a strong beautiful QUEEN has the gift to touch my soul. I'm looking to write to women ages 30 and above, of all races. All I ask is that you include a photo of yourself and be prepared to be showered with love and affection from a man that has been eager to embrace a woman.

I'm the ultimate gentleman and my DOB is May 10, 1959. I'm single, Christian and a proud parent. I'm not a drinker or smoker and attended graduate school. I enjoy classical music, poetry and art. I like suspense and romantic movies, but on TV I live drama and sports. I like books of ancient and American history. I'd have to say my hero is Martin Luther King, Jr.

Please feel free to write me, I can assure you a quick response that will brighten your day!

Sincerely,
Antoine

No comments: