11/20/2008

Lyle Baldwin


Lyle Baldwin #436899
Racine Correctional Institute
Walworth/West PO Box 900
Sturtevant, WI 53177-0900

Hi there! I'm a 37 year old single white male. I think I'm mostly Irish. I'm 5'6", and weigh 218 lbs. I have dark brown hair and a reddish beard. I have hazel eyes and wear glasses. My out date is December of 2020. I'm not looking for a woman to take care of me or to put money on my books or on the phone. I just want some form of female companionship and friendship, how ever limited it may be as they probably won't even have women when I get out... they will have robots.

Oh yeah, i have a sense of humor. I have several interests. I like reading science-fiction, mainly fantasy and futuristic books. I enjoy music... everything from Led Zeplin to Motorhead... Tool Clutch, Tori Amos, Simon and Garfunkel, Johnny Cash, etc. I like creative writing and anime. I'm not a super athlete, but I really enjoy sports, softball, volleyball, basketball, etc. There is much more, but I will keep it at that.

I will send a piture when I can to anyone who writes me and wants one. I will respond to everyone. I'm an easy going guy who has done a lot of stupid stuff in his life. I'm above average intelligence, but I don't think that makes me better than anybody.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to getting a response!

Sincerely,
Lyle

No comments: