10/12/2008

Terrance Harris


Terrance Harris #320798
GBCI
PO Box 19033
Green Bay, WI 54307


BIRTHDATE:01/07/1979 AGE:29 RACE: African-American GENDER: Male HEIGHT: 5'8"
WEIGHT: 175 EYE COLOR: brown HAIR COLOR: black CONVICTED OF: party to a crime
RELEASE DATE: not sure at this time

Description: In search of any woman 25 years old or older, race is unimportant and all sizes are welcomed!
My interests are reading (classic literature, history, fantasy, economics, health and fitness), writing poetry and letters. I like to work out - weight lifting, cardio, jogging, basketball, softball - and enjoy playing pool and dominoes.
Recently I'm learning how to speak and understand Spanish... opening my horizons to another language. My interests in music varies from old school soul to some of the new recent artists.
I'm hoping to find someone who is understanding enough to give me a chance and hear what I have to share. With my personality and ability to relate to others, I'll be perfect for any type of conversation. If you're open minded and would like to give something different a try - I'm the one and you won't be disappointed. All responses will get a reply! I look forward to starting something new! Terrance

No comments: