10/16/2008

Mark Mey


Mark Mey #498837
Green Bay Correctional Institution
PO Box 19033
Green Bay, WI 54307

Some of the most beautiful things are found hidden away… like the gems of the world… beneath all the dirt and filth lies something of beauty. It’s the same with prisoners. Behind these walls and misconceptions, there lies uniqueness that is unknown to society.

This is to say, the greatest things are found where you least expect it. Here lays a gem waiting to be discovered. Also, it’s a plus to all women, because gems are a women’s best friend. That’s what I want to be… ‘Your best friend’.

I’m a 21 year old Cambodian (Khmer) male with brown eyes. I’m 5’7” and 164 lbs. I was convicted of attempted murder and my release date is 2029.

With that, I wish you all the best! If you like what you see, please feel free to write me!

Sincerely,
Mark

No comments: