10/16/2008

Souvannaseng Boriboune


Souvannaseng Boriboune
#347426
Green Bay Correctional Institution
PO Box 19033
Green Bay, WI 54307

May I introduce to you something unknown? But anything unknown can become known if you exercise the natural instinct of curiosity. "Curiosity is what led many to discover the many hidden treasures of the world." At one time people had believed that the world was flat, but later it was known to be round. Just as many in our society believe that prisoners are evil beings. Those who come into contact with them find that they possess many goods within them.

So I search for a woman who is willing to exercise her curiosity to explore this unknown world and discover the hidden treasures within it. If you choose to explore, I ask you to be patient as I am discovering myself and evolving constantly, so my perspectives and insight changes. This is no harm to you at all, it just creates deep dialogues.

Age doesn't matter, because we are all ageless because the spirit within us is eternal. With that, the journey begins with you and the end lies within unlimited realms. So I close in "Peace and Blessings."

Souvannaseng

Other Info about me:
I am willing to write overseas.
I am straight.
My home town is Milwaukee, WI.
I was convicted of armed robbery and my release date is 2018.

No comments: