10/16/2008

Antoine Edwards


Antoine Edwards #384258
Green Bay Correctional Institution
PO Box 19033
Green Bay, WI 54307

Let’s spend some time together!! Let’s explore each other’s minds and collaborate to make happiness for one another. I have so much to offer, but I don’t have that special individual to give it to. I’m in pursuit of a woman who is serious about her dreams, aspirations and knows what she wants out of a relationship.

Everyone wants that ‘one’ person who they could spend an eternity with, laugh with, relate to and count on. Our situational differences can’t possibly match the rewards of our future together, under the right circumstances.

Why not take a chance on me?? I promise that you won’t be disappointed with the results of your investigation. Meet me half way and let’s go on this adventurous tour of joy together!!

See you soon!
Antoine

No comments: