10/16/2008

Derrick Brown


Derrick Brown #345314
Green Bay Correctional Institution
PO Box 19033
Green Bay, WI 54307

There is nothing more that I’d like to do then spend quality time with you. The ‘you’ that I’m referring to is a special lady friend who knows what she wants out of life and will stop at no bounds to obtain success. I have limitless conversation, personality and good times to give. There is no age, face or situation bigger than the pursuit of happiness, which is my ultimate goal.

I’m looking for a woman who is really willing to develop a sound understanding of life with me! One who is serious and not afraid to build a realistic foundation and in return I’m willing to offer you the world as I know it. I truly believe that in order to have authentic joy in life, one must share it!!

Happiness was born a twin and I look forward to that other half to be YOU! Only if you’re serious, are you????

Sincerely,
Derrick

Little more about me: I was convicted of Reckless endangerment and have a release date of 2013.

No comments: