10/16/2008

Phonethevanh Phouangsouvanh


Phonethevanh Phouangsouvanh #380080
Green Bay Correctional Institution
PO Box 19033
Green Bay, WI 54307

I have come to tell you that I am in search of a woman, hoping to capture her essences of compassion, beauty of mind and soul. She is someone who will accept my imperfection, knowing that I am only as human as she is. I believe in every man and woman’s life there is a friend, as it were in the beginning, a ‘second self’. Everyday we wake up hoping to find fresh hope. My fresh hope is to see what is inside the mind of a female entity. Though my nights defy my sunrises, I still remain hopeful in my ‘second self’. Dreams of her lie only in my mind, a reality I hope to find, no longer needing the sun to see her, as she realizes that history with a woman and a man shall never breathe…

I am a 29 year old Laotian/Thai male. I’m 5’9” and 195 lbs. I have brown eyes and black hair. My birthday is 3/15/1979. I was convicted of homicide and my release date is 2020.

With that I am extending my hand in friendship….
Phonethevanh

No comments: