10/16/2008

Devale Randle


Devale Randle #481725
Green Bay Correctional Institution
PO Box 19033
Green Bay, WI 54307

While sitting here in this man-made hell, dreaming of nature’s beauty, I decided to compose this in an attempt to catch the eyes of a compassionate woman (straight or bi-sexual) who will bring life and joy to this lonely soul of mine. So with this thought in mind, let me start by saying my name is Devale and I’m 21 years old. I’m 6’ tall and 185 lbs (bedroom physique… built to please and tease). I’m a bad boy with a heart of gold. My passions are music, acting and making love. I have one child, that’s him on the picture with me; he’ll be 3 in November. He is the best thing that happened to me, he is my pride and joy!

Although I am locked up, I do not have a long bid… just a matter of months (21 to be exact). These that know me might say a lot of crap, but the truth be told I’m a cool guy… nice and caring. My birthday is 9/19/87. I was convicted of armed robbery and my release date is 7/12/2010.

I am quite liberated and non-judgmental in thought. I would love to read and write about any and all that interest you. Mutual openness and honesty is my only request. I hope that I have peaked your interest in getting to know a nice, smart, funny, warm hearted man.

Sincerely,
Devale

No comments: