10/16/2008

Christian Schmidt


Christian Schmidt #394105
Green Bay Correctional Institution
PO Box 19033
Green Bay, WI 54307

In my dreams, there’s always a beautiful woman beside me. We share moments of laughter, joy, pain and pleasure. We start off as 2 individuals who find one another. In time, we become one. One mind, one body and one soul. But I’m awakened to reality, by the slamming of a door or the ring of a buzzer. It’s a struggle to get through each day, but we find a way.

My only wish is to not go through the days alone. I am a man who believes that there is someone for everyone. The thing is you have to be willing to go out and find that person. This is an extension of a man in search of his compatible equal, beyond his confinement. I am open, sincere and a compassionate man.

I am 23 years old and a mix of African American/German/Oneida Indian. I’m 6’ tall and 205 lbs. My eyes are dark brown and my hair is also dark brown. I was convicted of burglary and my release is 2011.

I hope to hear from you!!!

Christian

No comments: