9/24/2008

Mark Vangen

Mark Vangen #112295
JCI
PO Box 233
Black River Falls, WI 54615

Hi… I am 41 years old and in prison for prescription forgery. I have 16 months to go. I’m 6’1” and 180 lbs. I’m in good shape and been told by women that I’m attractive. I like anything to do with the outdoors and am very active. I work for my fathers business doing flooring when I’m not here. I’m divorced with 2 grown children… Kristen, 21 and Markus Jr., 19. I’m originally from Onalaska, WI. I’ve only been divorced for 2 years, so I’m kind of out of practice writing to women.

All I can say is that I’m honest, don’t play games and would really like someone to write to. I’m NOT one of those guys looking for someone to send them money. My family sends me money and I have all I need. It would just be nice to have someone other than my family to share things with.

So if you’re interested, I will forever be in your debt!! It would be nice to hear from you and I will gladly answer any questions you may have.

Thanks for your time,
Mark

No comments: