5/06/2008

Shawn Harris


My Name: Shawn Harris #287641 : “BIG SIX”
My Height: 6’3”; weight: 360, eye color: Brown ; Date of birth:10/21/76

“I Need Love, Real Talk”

HI ,
My name is Shawn Harris.. aka “BIG” and I’m searching to find a special lady to build of solid foundation with before my release 2 years from now. I’m sure this may be an odd way for 2 people to come together and become companions, but it’s my only way of finding “that special lady.”

I’m a gentle, loving , understanding man who has made bad decisions in the past. But I believe my choices have helped me wake up to see that I can do better for myself. There’s a saying that goes: when you know better, you do better. I am doing better now. I like sports, music and reading.

I’m searching for a strong, independent,, understanding lady who wants a strong man to protect her and build a foundation with her. Race, age, or weight are no issue for me. I’ve learned that a woman’s beauty and worth are on in her outer appearances. I want someone I can be one with.
I’m a good man searching for a great woman. I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: