5/06/2008

Kenneth Williams


Kenneth Williams 425639
GBCI; PO Box 19033; Green Bay, Wi 54307

Hey ladies ,


I'm a distinguished gentleman seeking a pen pal, friend or future companion. I'm writing this letter with the hopes that it capture the attention of a strong minded woman who desires happiness and who is nonjudgmental. Someone who has a good sense of humor, spiritual oriented and has her life focused on a bright future.


My main attempt is to build a beautiful friendship with that someone, whose life I can possibly make better and who can make my life better. As time moves forward , there will become that time to embrace a friendship for the future.


I'm very respectful and attentive to women mental and emotional needs. I believe a strong minded man who knows himself and possesses dignity, discipline and integrity can help bring balance to an independent and self-assured beautiful woman in heart as well as spirit.

I would say that I'm an intelligent, generous, caring and honest Plus I have a congenial personality a positive attitude and a sincere understanding. There is so much to know about me, but such little space to explain it in. I just hope that this short written conversation is able to at least formulate a "thought" that there may be potential for a friendly companion. I would appreciate it if you gave yourself a chance to get to know me. Keep an open mind, nothing is expected or required but sincerity.


LOVE, KENNETH.

Back to Friends of Prisoners main page
to more penpals with last name r through zView more prisoners between 26 and 40

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Lavell,

I hope you are doing good. I miss you!!!!