5/06/2008

Michael Shackelford


Michael Shackelford #410597
Waupun Correctional Institution
PO Box 351
Waupun , Wi 53963

Hello, my name is Michael Shackelford a.k.a. Cheezy. I’m 28 years old (12-17-79); 5’19”; 190 pounds; muscular build. I’ve been in prison 7 years now and all my communication and contact with the outside world has stopped . But being dealt this hand has only made me a much stronger man, so hopefully my ad intrigues a woman to respond that’s outgoing, honest, respectful, loyal and open-minded about the path that our correspondence may lead us to. I love writing, playing cards, basketball and listening to all types of music (R&B, rap and jazz) If you like to know more about me, Please write me.





View more prisoners between 26 and 40
to more penpals with last name r through z
Back to Friends of Prisoners main page

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What up homie...I miss you dawg...I apologize for the wait..Please send me a visiting form. 2555 N. 50th Milwaukee,WI 53210

P.S. It Aint Easy!