5/06/2008

Christian Schmidt


Christian A Schmidt #394105
Green Bay Correctional Institution
PO Box 19033
Green Bay, WI 54307


Height: 6 Ft; Race : Black; weight: 200 pounds; Hair :Brown; Eyes: Brown; Age: 22; birth date 5 –26-85

I’m a young man who made many bad decisions, but with each decision in my heart I believe I’ve learned something from them. I’m laid back and I’m a great listener. I spend ,most of my time reading and going to school so I can become a barber. I hope to find a woman who is open minded as I am. I believe for every good man there’s a good woman beside him. Our better half. I’m a compassionate man who respects all women mind, body, and soul. My mind and heart is open, is yours?
Sincerely yours,
Christian Schmidt

View more prisoners under age 26

Back to Friends of Prisoners main page

to more penpals with last name r through z

No comments: