5/08/2008

Luegene Hampton


Luegene A Hampton #20251; WCI Po Box 351; Waupun , Wi 53963

“Many People Will Cross Your Path, But Only a Few Will Leave Footprints on Your Heart.. Pursue Those."

Loneliness surrounds my life on a daily basis, and I hope that by the time you’re done reading this ad you will be willing to help me bring that drastic reality to an end. Hear my plea for your hand of friendship, comfort and compassion.Obviously, I’m not perfect. I’ve made mistakes. The good about that is that I have both learned and grown from those mistakes. For instance, I have focused on bettering various areas of my life- like education for starters. I’ve earned my HSGO along with a few vocational trades. Furthermore, I plan to someday earn my associates degree in human relations.
Since my incarceration I have learned that knowledge is infinite power and it can open up so many doors for you.I have turned over a “new leaf” and would love to hook up with a woman who feels she can help me reach that next highest level in life: love, happiness, and unlimited success!!
I’ve always accepted full responsibility for my past errors, but I am tired of facing the music on my own. Change is inevitable but most fear it. I embrace change for I know all the wonderful things it can bring. The music is still playing and for a change, it would be nice to have a partner to dance through the rest if it with. Be cautioned tho! I have not done this for awhile so I may step on your toes from time to time. (smile)We don’t have to be dance champions.
I just want to enjoy your company while at the same time, getting to know you better and all the things that are important to you. The possibility to grow with time is not only limitless, but it’s also a beautiful process as well, which I would love to experience with you. Choose me, and I swear you won’t regret you ever did! I promise!
To tell you a little about myself: I was born and raised in Chicago. I have a thirteen year old son. I’ve never been married. I don’t drink or smoke. I’m not much of a poet but I like to write short stories. Come as you are- all ages. sizes, races. I do expect honesty from you, for my nature is free spirited and forthright. If you feel I am right for you, drop me a line or two. If we don’t take risks, how will we ever reach our fullest potentials in life. It’s up to you now. Be blessed!




to more penpals with last names h to q
to Friends of Prisoners main page
View more prisoners between 26 and 40

No comments: