4/06/2008

Rodrick Page




Mr Rodrick Page #158344
WRC
PO Box 2200
Winnebago, WI 54985

I’m Rodrick Page, 5’9”, 200 lbs, muscular, 41 years of age, with the release date of 2008. The jack of all trades the master of none but have had them all., high maintenance, down-to-earth, caring, good sense of humor, romantic, easy-going, spiritually, mentally, physically fit, motivated and a motivator, hard-working. I’m a firm believer in “making it happen” “getting it done” and “just do it”! I love working out, long walks or rides, talking , listening, dancing, reading, writing, movies, just to name a few because my interests are many and they grow because I’m open and willing to have new adventures. I seek a woman between 25 to 55 years of age, that’s high spirited, knows how to enjoy life, who looks forward not behind. Race is open- I believe that a relationship shouldn’t be dealt with on a 50/50 basis-instead, it should be all or none.

to more penpals with last names h to q
View more prisoners over 40
  • forum for understanding prisons(FFUP) mother site

  • Back to Friends of Prisoners main page

    No comments: