4/11/2008

Michael N. Thompson


Michael Nathaniel Thompson #283085
WCI
PO Box 351
Waupun, Wi 53963

I’m 34, will be 35 in December. DOB is 12/1/73.
Down to earth, humorous, respectful, loving, caring, affectionate, good listener, enjoys good conversation, in search of a female friend/companion. Race, weight, size, age, looks doesn’t matter, as long as you love yourself, love God, and can love me. I Love children and animals. Been incarcerated going on 11 years, for being involved with the wrong crowd! I'm not in here for murder, rape nor was any physical harm caused/or done to anyone. I'm a Real Person, a Good Person, who just made a Bad choice/mistake, which I've learned from, thus have changed, and become a Man, and have got My F.S.F.D., vocational trades, and volunteered in programs since my incarceration to better myself! Somebody Please write-me! I'll respond to all letters, and answer any questions honestly! God Bless.

Contact me directly:Michael Nathaniel Thompson#283085 Waupun Correctional Institution
P.O.Box 351
Waupun,Wi 53963-0351


to more penpals with last name r through z


View more prisoners between 26 and 40

Back to Friends of Prisoners main page

No comments: