3/22/2008

Paul R Garcia

Raul R. Garcia #F06752
CSP-LAC Al-226 low
P.O. Box 4430
Lancaster, CA, 93539-4430
My name is Raul Garcia. I am Mexican/Filipino, 32 years young and of stocky build. I weigh around 190, but I am not fat; in fact, I am a really active person. I stand at 5' 7" and am light skinned except during summer when I darken up pretty good. Unfortunately, I currently reside at Lancaster Prison, but the blessing is that I am now a child of God. Prior to my unfortunate incarceration, I was a Marine for a good six years and had the opportunity to travel and fight for the same country that now has me live in a cell. I am looking for a penpal to write and discuss life and God. I am extremely social and enjoy meeting new people so if I sound like someone that piques your interest, drop me a line. Unfortunately I don't have a picture to send at the moment, but if I ever get one I'll be quick to submit it.

to more penpals with last names a to g
View more prisoners between 26 and 40

No comments: