3/22/2008

William Edwards


William Edwards #432595;
Green Bay Correctional Institution;
Po Box 19033
Green Bay, Wi 54307

age: 23
height: 5’10”
nickname: Regal
Race: African American/ Hispanic


I come bearing a pure heart and no ulterior motives. My only goal on the web site is to connect with Man’s complimentary force to conjoin with that force as a friend, comrade or on any level the evolves with time.
I’m taking advantage of my time redeeming myself from past chaos. A woman has always been the strength and power of every man. Especially during their redemption or resurrection stage.
The tradition of interdependency is natural on both sides. What isn’t natural or normal is man only relating to other men 24/7 as in prisons.
With that said, the woman that is interested in writing me isn’t just reaching out ,but you are restoring natural order to some extent.
Hope to hear from you soon.

View more prisoners under age 26
to more penpals with last names a to g

No comments: