3/22/2008

Leo Cowen


LET'S BE FRIENDS

Friendship creates a Bond between 2 people that is not easily broken. That "BOND" is built with sincerity, honesty and understanding. It's the primary foundation on which a relationship stands. I would like to share that "BOND" with you! Are you willing to build a friendship with me?

My name is "Leo E. Cowan" A.K.A. "Lucky"
I'm looking to gain new friends and a possible relationship. My intentions are not to mislead you and although I am incarcerated, I still have a lot to offer. I'm a 39 year old Aquarian who is 6 feet tall @ 210 pounds with a chocolate brown complexion and a medium athletic build. I'm loving, caring and a really good listener. I'm someone who can talk about practically anything. I'm educated and well spoken with an excellent sense of humor. I have an optimistic outlook on life in general and I am very in touch with reality. I'm fairly open-minded but, I strongly value my spirituality and my relationship with God. I am categorically Bi-sexual but, I embrace the concepts of monogamy. I'm a music lover, a vocalist and I play the keyboard. I do not use drugs or smoke cigarettes. I am social drinker. However, I prefer to stay at home with a book, a movie or with someone who likes to cuddle.
I'm an Emotional Support Counselor by trade and I have been employed as a commercial cook and a gourmet chef. I am currently looking into the Real Estate Industry for a possible career change. I'm searching for a mature, strong-minded adult with similar qualities who could possibly teach me a thing or two!

Leo E. Cowan #399425 Waupun Correctional Institution
P.O. Box 351 Waupun, WI 53963-0351

No comments: