3/22/2008

Silkie Nash


Silkie Nash #335759
RCI; PO Box 900; Sturtevant, WI 53177
I write this ad with the sincerest hope that the woman reading this ad have the compassion and vision to see me as a human being first and a convict second. A human being with a basic want and desire to correspond with a woman a woman who knows the agony of pain and the therapeutic relief of laughter. A woman who knows the friendship, true friendship can develop from miles apart ands can bring us closer together. This friendship have the ability to jump over walls, penetrate through bricks, in pother words it can escape this prison and manifest in you and I . Hope fully this friendship will find refuge in you and I , in Us. I prefer all women’s to write me!




View more prisoners between 26 and 40
to more penpals with last names h to q

2 comments:

Kelly Halbach said...

silk, hey I know I havent written in a long time and I just mailed out a letter to explain that...I wasnt with another guy. It looks like you have given up on me tho...I truly hope thats not the case. My new address is 1502 N 10th street Wausau, WI 54403 and my home number is 715-298-9246 I love you

Unknown said...

Hey baby daddy u need to talk to your son lil silkie cause he really missing you...