4/12/2008

Benjamin Woody

Benjamin Woody #221360
WCI, PO Box 351; Waupun, Wi 53963

I'm 36 years old, Black and part Native . I'm 6 feet tall, brown eyes, 215 pounds. I've lived in Kenosha, Madison, Milwaukee and I was born in Gary Indiana. I'm also a certified cook. I went to Gateway Technical College for Culinary Arts. I enjoy basketball, football, chess, I also enjoy fishing , movies, reading books on history, slavery and books by Zane such as "Chocolate Flavor" and also books by JA Rogers, My favorite TV shows are Earl CSI, Miami, and Without a Trace. I also enjoy spending lots of time with that special person in my life. Right now I'm single and looking for someone special with a kind heart and open mind. Race does not matter to me only that you be honest and open minded. I enjoy other things of a more personal nature but I don't think this is the time to share that. I will be willing to share more at a later date.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi junebug i think you are my brother this is dorcas i will be writing you soon. Me and you sisters wonder where you are, i haven't seen you in maybe a decade. you should write your family some time we can give you sisterly love. i really don't hear from you i hope you will be in the free world soon. I am currently staying in omaha nebraska. I will be moving shortly in a place of my own hopefully with gods will i will write you a letter soon. love sis.