12/11/2007

Ryan Friebolin

Ryan Friebolin #458712
WSPF PO Box 9900
Boscobel, WI 53805

My name is Ryan, I'm a 21 year old but I tend to act older than I am and very well mannered. I'm a fair skinned Italian in which I'm also mixed with Greek and French. I have black hair in which I keep faded or really short and lined up, I'm
5'7",170 pounds, with a muscular build due to working out. I also like to box for it's a competitive sport and I'm good at it. I also like to listen to music and I listen to everything- Rap and R&B's -my favorite. I have hazel brown eyes and consider myself to be funny, out going, spontaneous, business/goal oriented and a good hearted person.
I was located in Kenosha WI before I caught my cases, which were Battery, fleeing and evading an officer, bail jumping and burglary. I am short on time and my release date is June 25th, 2008 and when released, I will be going back to Margate Florida, which is where my family is located and owns business that I will shortly be owning.
Thankyou for your time.
Ryan

Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post office box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address: swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581
Back to Friends of Prisoners main page


to more penpals with last names a to g

View more prisoners under age 26
return to list of WSPF prisoners

No comments: