12/11/2007

Quashi Morgan

Quashi Morgan 454461
NLCI
PO Box 4000
New Lisbon, WI 53908

Ms Lady,
I'd like to take this opportunity to properly introduce myself. My name is Quashi: my family and friends call me Shawn or Black . I'm from Chicago. Illinois. I caught my case in Madison,WI, for selling drugs. I'm presently incarcerated in New Lisbon Correctional Institution. I'm writing in search of a woman to correspond with who's unique, intelligent, loving, caring, kind, sweet and also affectionate. Please write if you are that woman. Should we let this conversation go beyond this phase, we would no longer be strangers and I assure you, you won't regret it, plus my thoughts are entertained with the possibility of forming a relationship that's real and divine, which to others would seem like magic. But in reality it shall be only us, we are not a dream or a fantasy. We are simply a vision that could, and is capable of bringing us closer together, within a brighter vision of sharing and caring, and a devoted determination of concerns.
Well Sweet Heart, as darkness concludes another great performance of the day, I'd like to end it's conversation with this thought in mind: Your destiny is not a matter of chance, it's a matter of choice and what you make of that choice, hopefully your choice to correspond back to me.

Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post office box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address: swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581
Back to Friends of Prisoners main page


to more penpals with last names h to q

No comments: