10/28/2007

William Hudson


William Hudson #302677
Waupun Correctional Institution
PO Box 351
Waupun, Wi 53963

Age:27
Ht. 6'2"
wt: 225
hair: Dark Brown
eyes: hazel Brown

I enjoy writing, drawing, reading and open dialogue. I'm looking for a person who's looking to the horizon's edge and wants to enjoy someone's company along the way, to see, experience, explore and share it all with.
I can be fairly intense, provocative, and have an eye for detail. I think the greatest discoveries to be made about anyone or anything are found through the smallest details...and it's discovering those details that I enjoy.
I'm open, painfully honest and ask for nothing more or less in return. My realm is outside the box...as I want my thoughts to be as free from captivity as my spirit.
All I can offer is an open mind and my perspective. If you're interested in that...I'm a letter away.

Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post office box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address: swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581
Back to Friends of Prisoners main page

to more penpals with last names h to q

View more prisoners between 26 and 40

No comments: