10/28/2007

Tyerel Luke

Tyerel Luke #130646
ASPS- Eyman-smu,1#
PO Box 4000
Florence, AZ

Hey You! Why don't you help me? If you do, it will prove much valuable, and well worth it later !!!
Look- my name is Tyerel darnel Luke, and I am in a scandalous legal jam. However I have more talent than Elvis, Micael Jackson and Teddy Pendergrass put together . God has placed within me true talent, and I hope to honor this! Now I am needing someone that is willing ton do a few things to help me clear myself from this injustice that has been bonding me since the age of fifteen, I have no money, no true loved ones and I am doing really bad in this prison. I am marriage minded for those outside the US. Please let me hear from you. I am 28 years old , Black, 6 " and 195 pounds.

Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post office box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address: swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581
Back to Friends of Prisoners main page

to more penpals with last names h to q
View more prisoners between 26 and 40

No comments: