10/25/2007

Nicholas S Lyons


Nicholas S.Lyons #349346
Columbia Correctional Institution
PO Box 900
Portage, Wi 53901

name :Nicholas Lyons age: 22
nickname: Bam Bam
height 5'9" weight: 160
hair: black; eyes: hazel
I was born on January 30th, 1985 in a village called Londrina in Brazil. I moved to Miami , Fl when I was 14 and speak fluent Portugese and English. I play a lot of futbol(soccer) and an American futbol so I'm in real good shape. My hair is long, down to my shoulders and a lot of people tell me that I look like the actor Johnny Depp. I moved to Manitowoc, WI in January 2003 and I've been up here since. I am a real good artist and I'm interested in music, art and sports. I'm very open minded, honest, and willing to talk/write about anything and to anyone. I'm really looking for penpals to keep me company for the next 16 years and to exchange letters, photos and good conversation with. I have no family here. please write.
Patiently waiting,
Nicholas D Lyons


No comments: