9/14/2007

Patrick McGee


Patrick U. McGee #207014 ;Green Bay Correctional Institution; P.O. Box 19033; Green Bay, Wisconsin 54307
Hello Ladies,

I am 38-years-old. I stand 6'feet, 210 Ibs. with brown eyes. I have been incarcerated for 18-years, with about 18 more to go. During my incarceration, I have received two degree's; one in Sociology, the second in Business Management. In addition, I am thinking about going for another.
Now I am not looking for; or asking for anything out of the ordinary. Just for someone willing to get to know me, and the man that I have become. Me myself, I'm an equal opportunist; nothing matters more to me then an individuals personality. I do my best to stay positive. Moreover, of course, I also consider myself an authentic person, with an optimistic mind-set, whom is full of life.
I am hopeful for an opportunity to find someone to share thoughts and ideas with. I do not have any family in Wisconsin. In addition, it would be good to receive a letter or two with a few kind words. If this is you, then write me. However, if this is not you, then it was nice of you to give me a moment of your time. I truly appreciate that.
Respectfully,
Patrick U. McGee #207014 Green Bay Correctional Institution P.O. Box 19033 Green Bay, Wisconsin 54307

Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post office box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address: swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581
Back to Friends of Prisoners main page

to more penpals with last names h to q

View more prisoners between 26 and 40

No comments: