9/14/2007

James Shelton


James Shelton #219792
Jackson Correctional Inst
PO Box 233
Black river Falls, WI 54615

I am a 36 year old Black male, 5'5", 155 pounds, short hair, brown eyes. My hobbies include fishing, bowling, and camping. I am looking for a female that won't mind writing me. I am a very lonely man at this moment. To be real honest I don't hit on no females at all..I like to treat them with respect all the time. I like to have real fun, if you know what I am talking about. So if you want to get to know me more, please write me. I'll be waiting. I only have 2 and a half years to go before I get out for good. So can you take out some time and write me? I really do appreciate it a whole lot. My release date is June 1, 2010 and I am from the Milwaukee area.

Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post office box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address: swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581
Back to Friends of Prisoners main page
to more penpals with last name r through z

View more prisoners between 26 and 40

No comments: